20 Golden Tricks For your Investment Success:
1) As a newbie investor, keep confidence and challenge he opportunity to take some small losses.
2) Always cut your losses at 8 percent below your purchase price.
3) perseverance is a key factor when trying to invest. Don’t get discouraged or lose confidence.
4) Learning to invest doesn’t take place overnight. It takes time and effort to become successful at it.
5) When getting started, it is significant that you pick the right full service with good advisory.
6) As a beginner, you can establish a cash account, instead of a margin account.
7) It only takes with a small investment to get started. Experience is a decisive factor
8) Avoid more volatile types of investments and foreign stocks.
9) Always concentrate on high-quality selected stocks. There is no need to own 20 or more stocks.
10) Do not too much get emotionally involved with your stocks. Follow a set of buying and selling principles, and do not let your emotions change your mind.
11) Always do a post-analysis of your stock market trades so as to enable you to learn from your successes and mistakes.
12) Always choose stocks from the leading industry sectors or groups. The majority of past market players were in the top industry sectors or groups.
13) Stocks never let go up by accident. There must be large buying, naturally from big investors such as mutual funds and pension funds.
14) Never sell a stock that does this in one month or less, you may have a big winner.
15) The market in general is represented by leading market indices Tracking the general market is fundamental factor since most stocks follow the trend of the general market.
16) Pay no heed to personal opinions about the market.
17) A typical bear market will decline 20 – 25 percent from its peak price. A negative political or economic framework could cause a more severe decline.
18) Recognise when to buy and sell a stock is an important parameter for success.
19) After 4 or 5 days of distribution within a 2 to 3 week period, the general market will by and large trend downwards.
20) Do not let yourself lose money after you already had a reasonable profit.